Terms & Conditions
Use of our website
Personality Science grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations, and rules that apply to your use of our website.
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of Personality Science or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on our website for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Personality Science.
Disclaimer of warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content on our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Limitation of liability
In no event will Personality Science be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Personality Science and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
These Terms and your use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the modified Terms on our website. Your continued use of our website after any changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Personality Science and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Personal information: This is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may collect personal information when you create an account, sign up for newsletters, participate in surveys, or contact us with inquiries.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website: We use your information to provide and improve the features and functions of our website.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to respond to your inquiries or send you newsletters or other communications.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize the content and advertisements that you see on our website.
- To analyze and improve our website: We may use your information to understand how our website is used and to identify areas for improvement.
Sharing of your information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers that assist us in operating our website and providing our services, such as hosting and maintenance providers and analytics providers.
- Advertising partners: We may share your information with advertising partners to serve you targeted advertisements.
- Legal disclosures: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or other government authority.
Your rights and choices
You have the following rights and choices with respect to your information:
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies and tracking technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please note that some features of our website may not be available if you disable cookies.
- Access and update your information: You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us at email@example.com
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that these measures will be sufficient to protect your information from all potential threats.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use, or sharing of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org